The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Mar 26, 2021 (The Expresswire) —
The global ”coated fabricmarket” size is likely to gain impetus from their rising utilization in producing military wear and protective clothing worldwide. Besides, the ongoing number of construction projects owing to the increasing investments in chemical, oil and gas, infrastructure, and automotive and transportation industries would affect the market positively. This information is given byFortune Business Insights™in a recently published report, titled,“Coated Fabric Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, by Product (Polymer Coated Fabric, Rubber Coated Fabric, and Fabric Backed Wall Coverings), By Application (Protective Clothing, Transportation, Furniture, Industrial, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.”The report further states that the coated fabric market size stood atUSD 34.89 billionin 2018. It is anticipated to reachUSD 49.41 billionby 2026, exhibiting aCAGR of 4.5%during the forecast period.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Get Sample PDF Brochure:
Study Period: 2016-2027
Base Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020-2027
Historical Period: 2016-2018
Highlights of the Report
- Elaborate information about the coated fabric market trends, opportunities, and challenges.
- In-depth information about the dominating regions present in the market.
- List of all the segments.
- Competitive landscape consisting of innovative product launches, agreements, contracts, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and investments.
Fortune Business Insights™ provides a list of all the companies operating in the coated fabric market. They are as follows;
- BandV Membrane
- SRF Limited
- Low and Bonar
- Fothergill Group
- J K Texbond Pvt. Ltd.
- Ajy Tech India Pvt. Ltd.
- CANADIAN GENERAL TOWER
- Sioen Industries NV
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- Bobet Group
- Other prominent key players
Drivers and Restraints:
Increasing Automotive Production to Propel Growth
Coated fabrics are majorly used in vehicles to improve the feel and appearance of their interior. Varnish or oil finishes, plastics, lacquer, rubber, PVC, and resins are some of the materials that are extensively used to process or coat fabric. Automotive coated fabric is oil-repellent, rot-proof, UV resistant, water resistant, and anti-corrosive. Nowadays, numerous automotive manufacturers are using OMNAVA coated fabric upholsteries to enhance a vehicle’s performance, provide impressive design, excellent touch, durable performance, low emissions, and environmental features. OMNOVA delivers auto OEMs superior quality fabric. Overall, increasing production of automotive and rising per capita income are set to augment the coated fabrics market growth in the coming years. However, fluctuations in the prices of raw materials may hinder the market growth.
Key Players Aim to Strengthen Position through Strategic Partnerships
The market is highly competitive. Renowned organizations are mainly aiming to gain the maximum share by adopting the strategy of collaboration and partnership. Companies, such as Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Trelleborg, Fothergill Group, and SRF Limited are the dominant companies in terms of share.
Government Rules Regarding Vehicle Safety to Favor Growth of Transportation Segment
Based on application, the market is fragmented into industrial, furniture, transportation, protective clothing, and others. Out of these, the transportation segment is projected to generate the largest coated fabrics market share during the forthcoming period fueled by the ongoing development in rail and road transportation, as well as surging sales of automobiles. These products are used the most in the automotive sector for making interiors, air bags, seats, roofing, and seat belts. Above that, the governments of several countries are putting forward various strict norms and regulations regarding vehicle safety and security. It is, in turn, aiding the manufacturers in installing air bags in every vehicle. Also, high demand for passenger and commercial vehicles would spur growth of this segment. The protective clothing segment held a share of 18.70% in 2018.
Quick Buy – Coated Fabric Market Research Report –
Coated Fabric Market report Focus on:
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Key Questions Answered:
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth
Asia Pacific to Lead Backed by Growth of Construction Industry
In terms of region, the market is classified into Latin America, North America, the Middle East and Africa, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Amongst these, in 2018, North America procured USD 7.3 billion coated fabrics market revenue. This growth is attributable to the upsurging demand for protective clothing from chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Apart from that, the FDA has imposed strict rules and regulations. In Canada and the U.S., increasing usage of protective clothing and industrial machinery applications has given rise to rapid industrialization.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is set to lead the market throughout the forecast period because of the expansion of the construction industry. China is the main growth contributor as it is considered to be the prominent producer of motor vehicles, upholstered furniture, accessories, and apparels. India is also showcasing high industrialization owing to the existence of several reputed manufacturing companies. In Europe, the market would grow considerably in the coming years because of the rising production of automotive in the U.K. and Germany.
To get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Coated Fabric Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast ByProduct
Below are a couple of the crucial industry developments:
- May 2019: Spradling International Marine, a provider of high quality vinyl products headquartered in Alabama, teamed up with Pletcher Sales, a textiles company based in Indiana. It would enable the latter in providing interior solutions and coated fabrics to the recreational vehicle (RV) industry.
- July 2018: Trelleborg AB, an engineering group based in Sweden, completed the acquisition of Laminating Coating Technologies, Inc., a privately owned company headquartered in the U.S. This acquisition would help the former in strengthening its position in the market, as well as improve the company’s product offering.
Get your Customized Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Read Press Release:
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Coated Fabric Market- Industry Trends, Size, Growth Insight, Share, Emerging Technologies, Share, Competitive, Regional, And Global Industry Forecast To 2026
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
- ^ coated fabricmarket (www.fortunebusinessinsights.com)
- ^ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/coated-fabric-market-102546 (www.fortunebusinessinsights.com)
- ^ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/102546 (www.fortunebusinessinsights.com)
- ^ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/coated-fabric-market-102546 (www.fortunebusinessinsights.com)
- ^ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/coated-fabric-market-102546 (www.fortunebusinessinsights.com)
- ^ [email protected] (www.marketwatch.com)
- ^ https://www.linkedin.com/company/fortune-business-insights (www.linkedin.com)
- ^ https://www.facebook.com/FortuneBusinessInsightsPvtLtd (www.facebook.com)
- ^ https://twitter.com/FBInsightPvtLtd (twitter.com)
- ^ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/coated-fabrics-market-9705 (www.fortunebusinessinsights.com)
- ^ The Express Wire (www.theexpresswire.com)
- ^ Coated Fabric Market- Industry Trends, Size, Growth Insight, Share, Emerging Technologies, Share, Competitive, Regional, And Global Industry Forecast To 2026 (www.theexpresswire.com)
- ^ [email protected] (www.marketwatch.com)
- ^ Customer Center (customercenter.marketwatch.com)
Source URL: Read More
The public content above was dynamically discovered – by graded relevancy to this site’s keyword domain name. Such discovery was by systematic attempts to filter for “Creative Commons“ re-use licensing and/or by Press Release distributions. “Source URL” states the content’s owner and/or publisher. When possible, this site references the content above to generate its value-add, the dynamic sentimental analysis below, which allows us to research global sentiments across a multitude of topics related to this site’s specific keyword domain name. Additionally, when possible, this site references the content above to provide on-demand (multilingual) translations and/or to power its “Read Article to Me” feature, which reads the content aloud to visitors. Where applicable, this site also auto-generates a “References” section, which appends the content above by listing all mentioned links. Views expressed in the content above are solely those of the author(s). We do not endorse, offer to sell, promote, recommend, or, otherwise, make any statement about the content above. We reference the content above for your “reading” entertainment purposes only. Review “DMCA & Terms”, at the bottom of this site, for terms of your access and use as well as for applicable DMCA take-down request.
Acquire this Domain
You can acquire this site’s domain name! We have nurtured its online marketing value by systematically curating this site by the domain’s relevant keywords. Explore our content network – you can advertise on each or rent vs. buy the domain. [email protected] | Skype: TLDtraders | +1 (475) BUY-NAME (289 – 6263). Thousands search by this site’s exact keyword domain name! Most are sent here because search engines often love the keyword. This domain can be your 24/7 lead generator! If you own it, you could capture a large amount of online traffic for your niche. Stop wasting money on ads. Instead, buy this domain to gain a long-term marketing asset. If you can’t afford to buy then you can rent the domain.
We are Internet Investors, Developers, and Incubators- operating a content network of several thousand sites while federating 20+ eCommerce and SaaS startups. With our proprietary “inverted incubation” model, we leverage a portfolio of $15M+ in valued domains to impact online trends, traffic, and transactions. We use robotic process automation, machine learning, and other proprietary approaches to power our content network. Discover our work!